Elements of Charlotte Outdoor Living Company collects personally identifiable information on certain areas of the Website when users register, request publications or other information. The personally identifiable information collected may consist of a unique access ID, company or school affiliations, titles, and contact information, such as names, mailing addresses, e-mail addresses, and telephone and fax numbers. Elements of Charlotte Outdoor Living Company uses your personally identifiable information to fulfill your requests for publications or other information, to process your requests to participate in conferences and events, and to evaluate any job applications or other employment-related inquiries that you may submit. We may keep any of your personally identifiable information on file and use it to contact you for recruiting purposes. Elements of Charlotte also uses personally identifiable information to perform statistical analyses of user behavior in order to measure interest in specific areas and articles posted on our Site. The e-mail addresses provided at registration allow Elements of Charlotte Outdoor Living Company to send e-mail to individuals based on the areas of interest that they indicate during the registration process. If you do not wish to receive e-mailed advance notice of articles, simply do not check off any of the subject boxes on the registration page. Elements of Charlotte Outdoor Living Company uses personally identifiable information collected from cookies and IP addresses as described below.
Elements of Charlotte Outdoor Living Company shall not intentionally disclose (and shall take commercially reasonable steps to prevent the accidental disclosure of) your personally identifiable information to third parties (i.e., persons or entities that are not affiliates of Elements of Charlotte Outdoor Living Company), whether for such third parties or marketing purposes or otherwise, subject only to the following five exceptions:
1) Elements of Charlotte Outdoor Living Company may disclose your personally identifiable information to third parties as required or permitted by the laws, rules, and regulations of any nation, state, or other applicable jurisdiction;
2) Elements of Charlotte Outdoor Living Company may disclose your personally identifiable information to third parties who deliver information from us to you for the purpose of performing such delivery;
3) Elements of Charlotte Outdoor Living Company may disclose your personally identifiable information if, in connection with submitting the information, you consent to such disclosure;
4) Elements of Charlotte Outdoor Living Company may disclose contact information for you in response to inquiries by bona-fide rights owners in connection with allegations of infringement of copyright or other proprietary rights arising from information you have posted on the Site or otherwise provided to Elements of Charlotte Outdoor Living Company;
5) If Elements of Charlotte Outdoor Living Company and/or any of its affiliates merges with or sells substantially all of its assets or a majority of its equity to a third party, information collected by Elements of Charlotte Outdoor Living Company or such affiliates on their Websites may be disclosed to and owned by the merged entity or third party.
We may provide links to third-party Websites as a service to our users. In addition, some of the content appearing to be on this Site is in fact supplied by third parties, for example, in instances of framing of third- party Websites or incorporation through framesets of content supplied by third-party servers. Please be aware that we cannot control and are not responsible for the information collection practices of such third-party Websites, which may differ from those of this Site. We encourage you to review and understand the privacy policies on these Websites before providing any information to them.
You may access, correct, update, and/or delete any personally identifiable information that you submitted to the Site. You may also unsubscribe from mailing lists or any registrations on the Site. To do so, please either follow instructions on the page of the Site on which you have provided such information or subscribed or registered, or send us an e-mail through our Contact Us page.
Elements of Charlotte Outdoor Living Company has implemented generally accepted standards of technology and operational security in order to protect personally identifiable information from loss, misuse, alteration, or destruction. Only authorized Elements of Charlotte personnel are provided access to personally identifiable information, and these employees are required to treat this information as confidential. Despite these precautions, Elements of Charlotte cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will not obtain access to your personally identifiable information.
Elements of Charlotte Outdoor Living Company understands the importance of protecting children---------------s privacy, especially in an on-line environment. The Site is not intentionally designed for or directed at children 16 years of age or younger, and Elements of Charlotte Outdoor Living Company will not intentionally collect or maintain information about anyone under the age of 16.